FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Save the Best Smileys Website

MULITRI
Do you like smileys like these ones?:

...and thousands more

The site has the best IPB style smileys in the world and some great smiley generators, where you can build custom smileys like these:

But this website has experienced a big descent of visits lately and is in danger to dissapear.
Contribute to save this great site and use their smileys in your forum posts clicking the link below

Smiley Generator Website

Visit it with regularity and sign up in their forums

Thanks in advance
dark_paladin
Thanks, but are those icons free to use though? Can you include them in your website?
Boskant
Thanks for the site! There are a lot of funny smilies... Very Happy
MULITRI
dark_paladin wrote:
Thanks, but are those icons free to use though? Can you include them in your website?

Yes, you can use them freely in your posts at any forum, when you click a smiley they provide a BBcode to add it to your message, but you cannot re-distribute them, but i'm not sure fully if you can integrate them as your smileys pack into your own forum, surely yes, but better ask them in their forums.
php_wizard_l33t
Are you sure they're not Copyrighted?
Anderman
I thaught them kinda smiles were copyrigted to IPB?
yupeng
I like your smiles.But for i'm using common computer ,so i can't download them.When i finish my very important examination,i will get some funny smiles
Indyan
The owner of this site is balamm.I am not sure but i belive he made some smileys for ipb.
He provides a toolbar with about 4000 smileys which is paid and u may integrate into ur forums.
But you can always use this toolbar
http://www.smileygenerator.us/pop/

It is free to use.But do click on the ads.He would appreciate it.
Hoogeveense RAT
www.smilies.nl is also a great site where you can download Smileys.
blackant
ya.. thanks for sharing.. will add it to my forums too. Wink
Great collections of smilies there.
budazz
nice smileys...can i use it?... Very Happy
wistom
the icons of smileys are very nice, i like them, and i have save them. so that i can use them in the future. i went the site, and i found many more icons ,thanks very much.
Indyan
budazz wrote:
nice smileys...can i use it?... Very Happy

Yes,you can use the smileys at smiley centra and from the smiley central toolbar.
But u cant integrate the popup bar without permission.
blackant
I don't know how to integrate with my ipb.. Sad
Very confusing.. anyway. nice site
MULITRI
I'd let know to balamm your questions, and below is quoted his answer

Quote:

Looks ok. Basically, you can tell them this:

IPB somewhat has rights to the smileys originally distributed with it's software. I think that's somewhere between 17 and 30 smileys total! All the rest are individually copyrighted.
Invision have never enforced their own interests in this matter, nor have they represented the artists interests in this matter.
I have!

I represent most of the artists interests almost exclusively.
Most are released for use anywhere, some are released for use only on IPB powered sites although I think those conditions were imposed at a time before Invision became a commercial software so I doubt that still applies in a lot of cases.
Under normal respectfull use, no action will ever be taken against anyone for posting one of our images.

My release conditions are:
Images May be posted on any site or forum.
Collections May Not be saved to disk.
Images May Not be redistributed.
Images May Not be repackaged.
Images May Not be included in ANY software package or application without express written consent from the artist or artists involved.
Images May Not be included in any public gallery unless expressly authorised by myself or the artist. This includes Other "smiley" sites and forum hosting operations which publicly display their emoticons pages!

he made his answer in his forums
Devil
Very Happy Well he is my best friend , and he used to make rocking smileys for ipb , but those people ripped him off and dint give him credit ,

anyway the smileys are not the only things he has , if ur an advanced user u get access to a lot of things, plus he is running a contest

A domain name for one year with one year hosting Shocked

6 months subscription to advanced membership
Follow this url
http://www.smileygenerator.us

Help him keep his services alive , he iws really a gem of a person
MULITRI
Devil wrote:
Very Happy Well he is my best friend , and he used to make rocking smileys for ipb , but those people ripped him off and dint give him credit ,

anyway the smileys are not the only things he has , if ur an advanced user u get access to a lot of things, plus he is running a contest

Follow this url

Please, don't add your contest ID on my thread...that's unfair, if you take a look to the link i've provided, is the link with my ID.

Please, i ask for any admin to remove his link from my thread. Mad
tidruG
Well, technically, I think it's better he posted here rather than started hiw on thread about the same topic...

However, I don't think anyone's allowed to post referral links... I know for a fact that they're not allowed in sigs. I don't see why they should be allowed in posts, either, but I'll refer this to one of the Admins and they'll do what they have to.
Dimaod
Good program with smilies is Get Smile...
You can just yse drag and drop in it....
Wink
mOrpheuS
tidruG wrote:
However, I don't think anyone's allowed to post referral links... I know for a fact that they're not allowed in sigs. I don't see why they should be allowed in posts, either, but I'll refer this to one of the Admins and they'll do what they have to.

NO referral/affiliate links whatsoever.

http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1919
myrevolt
i am somewhat surprised this thread was simply locked, but whatever. I find all these different smilies to be frustrating, they'll be like 1-2 smilies from each set I like and the rest sux. but i am tired and would go to bed but have to wait up for someone so I can print their essay, but for various reasons I always have found smilies implemented in frustrating ways, making it difficult to use it in another form or difficulty implementing custom smilies *cough AO-Hell*cough*
tidruG
myrevolt wrote:
i am somewhat surprised this thread was simply locked,

Err.... what? This thread was locked? When?
mOrpheuS
tidruG wrote:
myrevolt wrote:
i am somewhat surprised this thread was simply locked,

Err.... what? This thread was locked? When?

Not that I recall it either. Confused
Devil
MULITRI wrote:
Devil wrote:

Follow this url

Please, don't add your contest ID on my thread...that's unfair, if you take a look to the link i've provided, is the link with my ID.

Please, i ask for any admin to remove his link from my thread. Mad

Just to let u know that i am not taking part in the contest ,

as i told u before he is my old freind , infact he thought me everything about computers , as tidruG said , i dint want to make another topic ,that is just spamming ,
RosenCruz
Those simileys are great and they exist in many servers....and I ll check that site out..for a bit support..
n0obie4life
I like the IPB Smilies. Much more nice than the phpBB ones..

Save teh Smilies!!!!

Btw, no referral links.
Devil
if bonding wants , i can ask him to intergrate the smiley popup in phpbb for this forum , in exchange for links or something like that ,
seanooi
i've just saved dozens of smileys. the site is just so cool, hahaha....
psycosquirrel
Looks cool; I will check it out...
n0obie4life
Devil wrote:
if bonding wants , i can ask him to intergrate the smiley popup in phpbb for this forum , in exchange for links or something like that ,

Never? Just make the smilies for Bondings Razz. I'm kinda sick of seeing these small ones that look '2d'
Indyan
They are blocking FF and Opera now which is insane.And when i tried to convince the admin he replied with an abuse.
n0obie4life
It works for me.

It's now paid doh.
Indyan
Not the premium version
the ordinary one.
open http://smileygenerator.us/ on FF or Opera.

I blogged about it.This is just insane.The wm is out there to make a fool out of himself.

Quote:
The banned software currently includes Firefox and Opera browsers

As long as these "compliant browsers" and harvesters developers continue to promote theft and fraud,or allow blocking banner ads or other advertising which allow me to pay for this site and earn a meager living,I have no choice but to limit their access or close this site entirely.

So Opera and FF promotes fraud and theft?
Nice going.
morningstar

LOL Question
xorcist
I heard the only reason that there is a decrease in visitors, is becuase they blocked Firefox and Opera browsers. I heard that on
http://www.pallab.net/ I dont know if its true or not becuase I dont use any of them. And I also saw someone post it on here.
Indyan
xorcist wrote:
I heard the only reason that there is a decrease in visitors, is becuase they blocked Firefox and Opera browsers. I heard that on
http://www.pallab.net/ I dont know if its true or not becuase I dont use any of them. And I also saw someone post it on here.

www.pallab.net is my blog.
Now if you go to smileygenerator.us with opera and ff you would be redirected to smileygenerator.com which is a different site.
If you read my article you would understand that it is really stupid to block Opera and FF.
webapp
Nice Smileys....its great site..thx
Devil
i think it is his site , let him decide what is good for it ,

indyan , the webmaster of that site started coding when u were still wearing a diaper , he has seen more of this internet world then you ,
[FuN]goku
the best smileys are from smiley central and the only way to get them is download the thing then get what you want then save em then uninstall it and get rid of the spyware.
speedlikecy
hehe!!
tell to our admin...
call him to add to our forum...

lets our forum more funny... Laughing Laughing Laughing
moejoe
Whenever i log onto that site, it always comes us with a SQL fatal error. Does anyone else experience this?