FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Still hosted?

Marston
I have -500+ points and my account is saying that I'm still hosted? I cannot even remember my login information. Just wondering if you guys left my account active cuz I'm a veteran member or...? I don't necessarily need the hosting anymore (though I could always use it, I suppose).
saratdear
You had been gone for one and a half years? Shocked

If your account says you are hosted, you probably are. I've heard they postpone the deletion of accounts of older members (with the assumption that they are more likely to return). If you can't remember your details, you could ask in the Web Hosting support forum, and Bondings will most likely be able to reset the password for you or something.

Welcome back! Smile
rvec
yeah you're still hosted. If I go to your url I also get a no permission error instead of the normal no-connection error (when trying non-existing (sub-)domains)
Bondings
Yes it's due to you being a 'veteran' member.

Do you want your hosting account removed or reset (removed/recreated)? Or maybe a password reset?
tidruG
If you want to continue using your account, let me know. I will reset your points to 0, so that you're not carrying the burden of -500 odd points. We normally reset the points once for veteran members who happened to disappear for a long period for whatever reason.

If you do not need your account, let me know and I'll delete it.
Marston
saratdear wrote:
Welcome back! Smile
Thank you!
rvec wrote:
yeah you're still hosted. If I go to your url I also get a no permission error instead of the normal no-connection error (when trying non-existing (sub-)domains)
lol I'm always messing with my DNS settings. I have it set to the A record of my other website (http://it.was.all.a.dre.am). I'll be switching it back soon.
Bondings wrote:
Yes it's due to you being a 'veteran' member.

Do you want your hosting account removed or reset (removed/recreated)? Or maybe a password reset?
Nice to see you're still keeping this website alive. I guess you could just reset my password (I hear there's no server 2 anymore?).
tidruG wrote:
If you want to continue using your account, let me know. I will reset your points to 0, so that you're not carrying the burden of -500 odd points. We normally reset the points once for veteran members who happened to disappear for a long period for whatever reason.
Yes please, I really just lost interest in web developmen/gained interest in addiction Sad. But yeah if you could reset my points to a non-lol inducing number that would be superb.
tidruG
Marston wrote:
tidruG wrote:
Yes please, I really just lost interest in web developmen/gained interest in addiction Sad. But yeah if you could reset my points to a non-lol inducing number that would be superb.

Done.
About resetting your account and all, you're going to have to remind Bondie, because there was an issue with S2, and all the accounts were shifted to S3, and he has control over the accounts. I'm not sure which server you were hosted on, but contact the big bossman. Smile