FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PLAYSTATION 2 - THE BEST GAMES ARE...

arquivo
So, what is the best games you played in ps2 ???

I still have one ps2 and i think I will not buy a new gen console in 2009, so it will be good to have a new list of great game for ps2 to keep having fun playing this great console...

my sort list could be:

- God of war I and II
- Guitar Hero
- Toca Race and Grand Turism 4
- Shadow of the Colossus

Woul be great to know some diferents adventure/action games, like Jak3 or Rachet & clank, you know?
Spartan
Shadow of the Colossus wasn't that great in MY opinion, I killed 4 bosses then just got bored. My favorite games are Shadow of Rome (which I never got to finish cause my friend took it and still didn't give it back), Red Dead Revolver, and some others that I can't recall, that include the Dragonball Z Budokai games. Too bad Read Dead Revolver 2 is a PS3 exclusive, I have an Xbox 360 :'[
Dean_The_Great
Gotta love the prince of persia series! God of War I and II were awesome as well.

I'm also a big guitar hero/rock band fan (although rock band isn't nearly as good on the PS2.)
Xaferrow
i thought GTA is the best xD
INeedHelp
The Ratchet and Clank games are amazing. They should be less then $20 new or used. If you are into RPGs, look into Person 3, and the soon to be released Persona 4. They are between $30 and $40. Also if you like strategy RPGs, look into the Disgaea series.
Hogwarts
Dean_The_Great wrote:
Gotta love the prince of persia series!

Just finished Sands of Time -- will play the other ones soon too. Great series ^^
abcxyz1
So easy! This is METAL GEAR SOLID Laughing
theabacus
i think ... DEVIL MAY CRY 4 .. is the best game for ever.
amperx
Final Fantasy Series except 12
Devil may cry series Very Happy
and God of war series Very Happy
hlavco
The games I spent the most time playing on my PS2 were/are the DDR series. I was WAy addicted to those games, though the newer ones aren't nearly as good.
Spartan
abcxyz1 wrote:
So easy! This is METAL GEAR SOLID Laughing

Wow, I can't believe I didn't put this in my post... I'll have to agree with you. The MGS series are some of the best created. I recommend it Wink
lostwolf
wow is the best online game i think.
Spartan
lostwolf wrote:
wow is the best online game i think.

This thread is about best PS2 games, not PC games =P
youandmephotography
I would say Final Fantasy X ranks up with my favorites from PS2, it was a really fun game to play, good storyline and...
BLITZBALL!

Who doesn't love blitzball Razz
shrykull
My bests ps2 games are:

Wipeout
abe's exoddus
abe's oddyssey
prince of darkness
burnout

Regards,
Shrykull
andersonic
Rez (awesome game)
Ico
Shadow of the Colossus
GTA: 3/VC/SA
Hitman games
MGS 2/3
Killzone
arquivo
I got some news games last weeks, news for me of course...they ar OKAMI - VIEWTFULL JOE - LEGO INDIANA JONES and ALIEN HOMINID

Good games they are, but i dont fall in love for anyone, the last game what i really like and i play until todays is the guitar hero, because nevermind if you play more tha one time you know? i can play the same musics and enjoy for years the game, of course I dont play every day, once for week i think... But, coming back for the new ones, the crazyest is the ALIEN HOMINID... What fast and funny simple game is that, ther is a lot of life for you play, die and play, die and play... the game is a killer machine, hehehe, funny and intense..I liked it.
endless
best games imo are:
prince of persia (all three)
god of war
killzone
and guitar hero ofcourse, even though i'm not good at it
Tower
My best games are:
1.Pes 2009
2.God of war 1 and 2
3.Shadow of the Colossus
4.Metal Gear Solid (all games)