FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Invision Power Board 2.1 Final out!

blackant
Yes, invision has released ipb 2.1 Final!
Those who has the license can start to download from the official site and upgrade your board now! Wink
htmlmaster
I can't stand IB, I like SMF, www.simplemachines.org and PHPBB, www.phpbb.com
progman89
I don't think we're allowed to host those here, I remember reading a post somewhere that the word "illegal" had been removed from the TOS where it says illegal liscenced forums system may not be used. I would check on that before you host one here.
matt87
Quote:
A) The following is strictly forbidden on our servers
4. Warez, mp3's, vBulletin/IPB forums and all other illegal files.

Right there... Number 4 says no IPB forums. And even if you did buy it, it would be really hard to prove it.
budazz
the invision is prohibited...you can use smf and phbb.... Very Happy
Aimewitue
i love IB !
what are the new features on the 2.1 version?
LostOverThere
I thought we could IF we showed the license to Bondings.
mathiaus
You can host ipb only if you have a lisence to prove to Bondings that it is legall. He needs to be 100% sure everythings good, legall etc before you upload preferably. If you have no lisence or no way of proving its legall even if it then you cant host here.

Another of the problems with hosting here is the fact this hosting is free and the lisence isnt (actually quite expensive) so if you can afford a lisence then theoreticlly you should be able to afford hosting.

-close-