FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hello world

wiralogam
hi,
just want to get to know you guys. i am new here and wanted to know if frihost allow joomla?
shkhanal
Yes of course. I'm hosting two of my sites using Joomla 1.5

I installed them myself after uploading it. You can use the autoinstaller available on CPanel or upload your joomla package and install it here.
Bmmonline
shkhanal wrote:

I installed them myself after uploading it. You can use the autoinstaller available on CPanel or upload your joomla package and install it here.

May I see those sites?
Bmmonline
I also want to install it ...
adri
First of all, Welcome to Frihost. Razz

Secondly, Once you have your webhost, you can install Joomla automaticly with Fantastico. Smile

Adri
shkhanal
Bmmonline wrote:
shkhanal wrote:

May I see those sites?

I'm quite happy with my site http://www.psexam.com which is hosted here in frihost. Another site http://www.howiearned.com too hosted here. I want to sell howiearned.com domain name for only $ 20.
shkhanal
I better prefer to obtain recent version of Joomla and upload to your site rather than provided on frihost. Newer Joomla more features and good security.
xavekka
wiralogam wrote:
hi,
just want to get to know you guys. i am new here and wanted to know if frihost allow joomla?

yes i thik it support joomla bcoz it is also made for same purpose to make web page and i thik u should try it search google and aply it