FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

In need of cdkeys!

thoyli
Anyone who can recommend me some good site to buy ingame used cdkeys,tbc,tc?Thank you in advance.
RiCtee
If you meant buying legit game CD Keys, I heard lioncorp.org is pretty good. A friend of mine brought a few game keys from there although their games are quite limited.
Zombie
When I first saw the title, I thought you were asking for free keys lol..... Now I think you're being sneaky about the question =S
pashmina
strange topic, but why would you want a used keys?
Pikokola
maybe because it's "somehow" cheaper.
AftershockVibe
Why is everyone assuming this is somehow wrong?

thoyli not asking for free serials - they're asking to buy used ones.
coolclay
Thats awesome I didn't realize there was a place where you can buy used ones. Of course you still have to question the "legality" of used keys. Because unless the money guess to the original company who makes it, some may still consider this "illegal". There is not really any difference between paying some other random company or person for a key and someone giving you the key in my opinion.
RiCtee
rictee wrote:
If you meant buying legit game CD Keys, I heard lioncorp.org is pretty good. A friend of mine brought a few game keys from there although their games are quite limited.

I didn't know you were talking about used CD keys. Lioncorp.org only sells keys that are "brand new, authentic, un-registered and unused". I can't really see a point of buying used keys, since game manufacturers nowadays require a unique key per install for access to server games, etc. Can someone enlighten me?
ocalhoun
coolclay wrote:
Thats awesome I didn't realize there was a place where you can buy used ones. Of course you still have to question the "legality" of used keys. Because unless the money guess to the original company who makes it, some may still consider this "illegal". There is not really any difference between paying some other random company or person for a key and someone giving you the key in my opinion.

It should be perfectly legal as long as the original owner no longer uses the software, and legally sells the "license" along with the key.
AftershockVibe
ocalhoun wrote:
coolclay wrote:

It should be perfectly legal as long as the original owner no longer uses the software, and legally sells the "license" along with the key.

Indeed. You don't have to pay Ford if I sell you my car.
tony
Is this topic allowed on frihost?
Helios
tony wrote:
Is this topic allowed on frihost?

Basically he wants to buy licenses for games. What's illegal about that?
missdixy
I don't know if I would trust buying used keys, unless you personally know the person selling it to you, especially if it's a game with online-play.
Arty
Is it legal to sell keys?