You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PSP - PlayStation Portable

Who has bought? And who's going to buy? What do You think of PSP? If you had the money, would you buy it? Post your oppinion here. In my oppinion, yes, I would buy a PSP, because it's a cool console and it has good graphics, and because of the WIFI.
Though I haven't got the money I don't think I would buy, not yet.
I read at some websites that the TFT screen isn't really good:

A lot of people bought one and got a screen with quite a lot of broken pixels. Normally no problem, just write to the producer and get it replaced. Not with Playstation.
If I remember it right you only get it replaced if there are more than 10 broken pixels each mm2 (or cm2 I'm not quite sure). And the most people of course didn't get this. So they had bought a PSP with bad quality.
1 thing.. request a check before you do payment.
I've posted my opinion like a million times now.
The PSP will probably end up like the Wonderswan,Gamegear,and Neo Geo Pocket =/
I have the PSP, it rocks!, the graphics are excellent. i can play homebrew(emulators, and things like that), and now a days there is PSP piracy, so if you buy a PSP don't spend money in games but in a big Memory Stick Very Happy
don't think i'll ever get one.
I will buy a PSP for Christmas. For while I will have to wait.
i was thinking to buy it... but seem not worth the money
At the time I don't think I'll buy a PSP although I'm quite impressed by this little piece of electronic. i could change my mind if Linux could be ported to the PSP as it's done on the Nintendo DS. But I have to agree with the other Members that it gfx are reallt awsome.
Official Introduce:

An Internet browser has been added. More

4:3 Screen Mode has been added (for video saved on Memory Stick Duo™ media). More
Go To feature has been added (for UMD™VIDEO and UMD™MUSIC). More
A-B Repeat feature has been added (for UMD™VIDEO, UMD™MUSIC and video saved on Memory Stick Duo™ media). More
Audio options have been added (for video saved on Memory Stick Duo™ media).
MP4 (AVC) has been added as a playable file format (for video saved on Memory Stick Duo™ media).

The combination of SonicStage™ version 3.2 (or later) and PSP™ system software 2.00 (or later) has made it possible for music files in ATRAC3 plus™ format to be transferred to a Memory Stick PRO Duo™.
MP4 (the audio codec for MP4 format audio files is MPEG-4 AAC) and WAV (Linear PCM) have been added as playable file formats (for music saved on Memory Stick Duo™ media).
Wallpaper feature has been added. More
Image transfer feature has been added. More
TIFF, GIF, PNG and BMP have been added as viewable file formats.

Korean has been added as a system language in [System Settings]. More
[Character Set] has been added in [System Settings]. More
[Theme Settings] has been added. More
[Internet Browser Start Control] has been added as a security mode in [Security Settings]. More
WPA-PSK (TKIP) has been added as a security mode in [Network Settings].
Web address shortcut feature has been added as an input mode for the on-screen keyboard. More
not for me, i'm happy with my Pc and music instalation Very Happy
i don't need it in belgium is it €250 to mush !!