FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lordi

warriorpoets
Anybody into these guys? They're supposedly big in Europe. I saw them at the Glass House in Pomona, California... was a pretty rockin' show... their stage performance was rock solid, but they didn't draw the crowd that I thought they deserved. Lizzy Borden & Ironklad were pretty damn cool too.
venometal
they r lost, no news bout em right now. do they have any upcomin album?
8166UY
They won the Eurovision Song Contest two years ago in a lack of better material. After that I never heared of them again. It's btw a songcontest between countries in Europe. Was very amusing before the eastern countries got in with the habit to only give points to each other. :S
JrMigSeixal
Lordi won the Eurovision Song Contest in 2006 with the music "Hard Rock Hallelluyah", taking the next year's ESC to Helsinky - Finland.
I liked the song, bui I also believe that it was so overrated, because I liked much the song "Invincible" by Carola (Sweden), "Mr. Nobody" by Anzej Dejan (Slovenia) and "Torneró" by Mihai Traistariu (Romania), that were better that "Hard Rock"...but is only an opinion and I respect others.
imera
The song they won Eurovision with is the only one I have heard by them, maybe they have other songs to but I don't know them. I look forward to this years Euro Vision, have heard some of the songs that will be performed there.
spinout
anyone else thinks that that woman behind the keyboard looks hot???