FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Theatre Forum

Craeft
How about a forum for theatre? You have Movies and TV, Sports, Games, Music, various visual art forums... but nothing for theatre.
kirii
i don't think there is a lot of people likes theatre..
Ghost Rider103
I don't think so either...

I think you could post it in either the movies forum, or possibly the Hobbies forum. To me, I think theatre is kind of a hobbie. I don't really know, but I don't hear too many people talking about theatre, so I don't think that fourm categorie would do too well.
Craeft
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

I think you could post it in either the movies forum, or possibly the Hobbies forum. To me, I think theatre is kind of a hobbie. I don't really know, but I don't hear too many people talking about theatre, so I don't think that fourm categorie would do too well.

Glad theatre's a hobby to you. To me, sports is a hobby. To me, theatre is a profession. You probably don't hear too many people talking about theatre because there's not theatre forum.

And theatre can't go under "movies" because theatre is not the movies. MOvies have a big screen; Theatre has a stage. The two aren't even remotely the same. Smile
rvec
Craeft wrote:
MOvies have a big screen; Theatre has a stage. The two aren't even remotely the same. Smile
What about politics? that's on a stage Razz

I think we should just add theatre to the description of the movies forum, just to give it a place. If it gets more attention then the movies it'll probably get his own forum.
Craeft
rvec wrote:
Craeft wrote:
MOvies have a big screen; Theatre has a stage. The two aren't even remotely the same. Smile
What about politics? that's on a stage Razz

I think we should just add theatre to the description of the movies forum, just to give it a place. If it gets more attention then the movies it'll probably get his own forum.

Well.. they do call it the "theatre of war". :-/ heh And theatre used to be primarily regarding politics and religion. So frighteningly, it actually fits. :-/
Ghost Rider103
Craeft wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

Glad theatre's a hobby to you. To me, sports is a hobby. To me, theatre is a profession. You probably don't hear too many people talking about theatre because there's not theatre forum.

And theatre can't go under "movies" because theatre is not the movies. MOvies have a big screen; Theatre has a stage. The two aren't even remotely the same. Smile

So since to you, a hobby is a sport, collecting cards is a sport to you? Laughing

I don't spend too much time on these forums, but I don't think I have ever even postes in the movices or TV section, or even the hobbies section, so even if there was hundreads of posts about theatre in there, I wouldn't hear about it anyways.

What I meant about me not hearing a lot about theatre, was in real life, not on these forums. If something is really popular, like movies, then I usually hear about it in my real social life before I hear about it on a forum.

But I never said theatre was a hobby to me, I just said that you could POSSIBLY post it in there. Kind of like if we only had a TV forum, and not a movie fourm. Where would you post something about a movie? Probably in the TV forum since TV is extremely close to movies.

I would more recommend posting something about theatre in the Movies or TV section, but I said hobby just incase it was closer to a hobby to you, but whatever floats your boat.
Craeft
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Craeft wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

So since to you, a hobby is a sport, collecting cards is a sport to you? Laughing

I don't spend too much time on these forums, but I don't think I have ever even postes in the movices or TV section, or even the hobbies section, so even if there was hundreads of posts about theatre in there, I wouldn't hear about it anyways.

What I meant about me not hearing a lot about theatre, was in real life, not on these forums. If something is really popular, like movies, then I usually hear about it in my real social life before I hear about it on a forum.

But I never said theatre was a hobby to me, I just said that you could POSSIBLY post it in there. Kind of like if we only had a TV forum, and not a movie fourm. Where would you post something about a movie? Probably in the TV forum since TV is extremely close to movies.

I would more recommend posting something about theatre in the Movies or TV section, but I said hobby just incase it was closer to a hobby to you, but whatever floats your boat.

I understand. I never said a hobby was a sport. I said a sport was a hobby. Wink
I actually think it would go in hobbies before it would go in movies or TV. But I always hear theatre being talked about in real life. It all depends on the circles in which you find yourself. I rarely hear talk of travel, or vehicles, or economics and marketing... because I don't associate in those circles... yet they are their own forums.

But no worries. Just thought I'd make the suggestion. Smile