FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i cannot create database in frih

tamilparks
i am having the domain www.funworld.frih.net i have uploaded the latest phpbb 3.0.x , for this i want to create a database, so i logged into the filemanager, and clicked the mysql management, there create new database, its going to DirectAdmin Login Page there i logged in then it asked the Database Name, Database Username, Username Password, Confirm Password after clicking the create button it again going to DirectAdmin Login Page there also i logged in finally its displaying a message

Could not execute your request

Details

You do not own that domain

so please help me whats the problem is it problem of my www.funworld.frih.net domain or common problem of www.frihost.com please help me
Skye001
DirectAdmin

MySQL admin >> Create New Database

fill in the details remember what you filled in.

Follow the phpBB install README / MANUAL

when you are asked for the SQL settings put in what you used to create the databases
ocalhoun
Did you have long time periods of inactivity while doing this? It sounds like you kept getting automatically logged out.

Try it again without waiting more than a few minutes in between steps, and/or try it with a different browser and/or different computer.
tamilparks
no i checked it i have loged in and created its not working i dont know what to do?
mOrpheuS
Just tried creating a test database in your account and it works just fine.

Can you try doing it again ?
tamilparks
i am really sorry for making you trouble mOrpheuS, again the same problem is happenning
tamilparks
now the problem is solved and i am hosting the forum also so please close the topic thanks for all help to me...
mOrpheuS
-locked- on OP's request.