FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[RESOLVED] My Sig Not Linked Anymore?

ulmas
I noticed recently my super freaking firefox sig ain't clickable anymore. Same for other firefox buttons. why is that? Is this an anti-firefox compaign or what?
pacslim
lol i cant click it !!! Mayby your right, and it is !!!
Or mayby not and your code used (in your sig/profile) to link it is wrong or links in sigs are forbidden now Confused ?
I dunno just spectulating ! Wink Arrow
tidruG
Check your profile again. Post here in the code tags exactly what it says under the "Signature" box of your profile... that ough to give the right people enough information to work with and be able to help you out.

Oh, and just as an after-thought, Firefox is widely accepted as one of the best browsers around, you can't really start an anti-Firefox campaign and get away with it, especially when you're running Forums based on Free webspace and web desiging Wink
Bondings
33% of the people on Frihost use Firefox including me. So it's not likely that I removed that link nor any of the other admins.

I have no idea what could have happened, maybe it just never worked at all. You should use something like:
Code:
[url=http://www.firefox.com]Your banner[/url]
ulmas
=) have it working. for some weird Laughing reasons I had only the image tag, while I remember I had link tags around it!

anyway, thanks for the support and for you do not have the anti-firefox compaign =)

Anyone wishes to click on it? Wink feel free!
orno
seems like topic is resolved

PM me if you want to reopen it

-close-