FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many girls have you even slept with ?

f99123
How many girls have you even slept with execpt you monther ?
At least ten girls slept with me , but only one I fell in love .
airh3ad
6 girls since im in higschool man its amazing that you sleep the girls that you dont know here more i fell happy and excited .did we kiss? hmm yes obcourse almost the girls i sleept we have make love .
HamsterMan
Zzzero nil nada none, which means I got all kinds of uses in occult rituals.
jiangshan
This quistion is very bad if you ask a Chinese man,but I think they all think sleep with more than one girl.In my opinion a man just have one time true love and he should love the only girl a whole life.I have only sleep with one girl and we ML many times but I am not sure if I really love her.I love another girl who is my classmate but I can not get together with her,so regret!
flyfamilyguy
f99123 wrote:
How many girls have you even slept with execpt you monther ?
At least ten girls slept with me , but only one I fell in love .

What, are you 12-13 years old? Cuz this really seems like something a high school boy would ask.

My friend, it's not how many women that you have laid that makes you a man, or cool. It's how many women that want you each day, that you haven't laid because you're committed to one!
RubySlasher
holy crap im a boy on the internet
nanunath
Why does that matter u baby???
Afaceinthematrix
What? This seems like an awkward question to ask. I'd have to agree with what flyfamilyguy said. This seems like a high school question and it doesn't matter how many you've slept with (although I won't lie, I have made a few mistakes in my life and slept with a decent number of women that I shouldn't have slept with); it's about finding the one that you're committed to (although I must also admit that I still have not been able to do that - I'm trying).
vanbakl
In general, sleep with your girlfriend is not good, please wait until the marriage is successful, then the new happiness is. If not inhibits it is also possible, but only for a marriage.