FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE ?!!

pacslim
Surprised I did edited this post, Rolling Eyes so my question is clearer: My site's data under public_htlm folder is deleted, I want to reinstall phpnukeplatinum have the install of it here, but need bondings or someone with them permissions, to look at my account root folder (so above the public_htlm and ftp folders) if everything in it is as it has to be so if all data is stil intact there otherwise reset my acount please, also i wanted to ask if you're gonna reset the account, will my old sql datatbase stay (intact) in it and if u do can u make makaveliliveson.com the head domain of it ?

Last question: is it possible ater I reinstalled my phpnuke platinum package clean again, to put the old databases back in to it of my old site which is the same package, and with same settings used ?

PLEASE HELP ME IMMA NOOB TO THIS and my brother deleted alott by accident, so thats why i gonna reinstall my phpnuke site !!!
I'm affraid, he also deleted or corrupted files that my hosting account needs !!!

PLEASE HELP THIS NOOB = ME ! Laughing Rolling Eyes Thanks allready and sorry for all work i caused Arrow
tupac.frihost.net is my subdomain by ya'll if you need anymore info pm me ! Wink
Bondings
pacslim wrote:
Surprised I did edited this post, Rolling Eyes so my question is clearer: My site's data under public_htlm folder is deleted, I want to reinstall phpnukeplatinum have the install of it here, but need bondings or someone with them permissions, to look at my account root folder (so above the public_htlm and ftp folders) if everything in it is as it has to be so if all data is stil intact there otherwise reset my acount please, also i wanted to ask if you're gonna reset the account, will my old sql datatbase stay (intact) in it and if u do can u make makaveliliveson.com the head domain of it ?

Last question: is it possible ater I reinstalled my phpnuke platinum package clean again, to put the old databases back in to it of my old site which is the same package, and with same settings used ?

PLEASE HELP ME IMMA NOOB TO THIS and my brother deleted alott by accident, so thats why i gonna reinstall my phpnuke site !!!
I'm affraid, he also deleted or corrupted files that my hosting account needs !!!

PLEASE HELP THIS NOOB = ME ! Laughing Rolling Eyes Thanks allready and sorry for all work i caused Arrow
tupac.frihost.net is my subdomain by ya'll if you need anymore info pm me ! Wink

Wow, that seems to be a lot. Your problem are the file permissions. Files should be set to 644 and directories to 755. I changed a lot of them and finally got your main subdomain working again, but a mysql error seems to appear.

If you want me to recreate your account with another domain, that's ok, but you will lose all your files/databases. (I remove the previous account and create a new one)
pacslim
Thanks bonding we were fixing the msql problems when u setted the file permissions good now i got my forum back just need to re add sum stuff i deleted thanks and NO deleting reseting my account is not nessaserry anymore, thanks bondings, thanks to you, i solved it !