FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

halo3

jeremyrice
who here likes halo3 ?!! and who loveee it?
msfuture
I love the multiplayer mode in singeplayer its pretty bored.
I play is most time with friends, sometimes i do a mission.

I give the game a 8/10 for the good multiplayer mode
Spartan
Same, I LOVE the multiplayer, but since I didn't play either of the previous Halo games, I could care less about the story.
bernardnapoleon
i like the game but im not loving it. the game gives me painful headaches. but that didn't stop me in playing it. hahaha
Spartan
Don't you guys just love how Master Chief can jump 50 ft in the air?
bernardnapoleon
Spartan wrote:

50ft?!?!?
Kelcey
I never really got into halo 3. I beat it on co-op with a friend. I thought it was pretty boring. I expect that its competitive multiplayer is really fun though. I didn't get a chance to try it.
DJonDemand
i love halo 3, just like halo 2, too bad my wireless internet disconnects constantly so I don't even bother playing it anymore, oh well, not much I can do I guess, but I use to be a killer with a sniper in halo 2/3! Dang im kinda pissed now haha
Spartan
bernardnapoleon wrote:
Spartan wrote:

50ft?!?!?

Nah, he doesn't really jump that high. He jumps higher than most of us can, though xD
hearurscream
Halo 3 is an amazing game in my opinion. How many games do you see that still have their original price on new games more than a YEAR after it's release? Bungie is doing a great job improving the Matchmaking over Live. Halo 3: ODST will be release later this year, with the Mythic map pack and 3 other maps released in conjunction with Halo Wars in March!
Spartan
hearurscream wrote:
Halo 3 is an amazing game in my opinion. How many games do you see that still have their original price on new games more than a YEAR after it's release? Bungie is doing a great job improving the Matchmaking over Live. Halo 3: ODST will be release later this year, with the Mythic map pack and 3 other maps released in conjunction with Halo Wars in March!

ODST and the Mythic Map Pack are going to be awesome. Can't wait for more...