FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

French speak English

Atchoum
I am french but i want test English. My navigator firefox make me rage when i speak english. ... not good speak english i want say.
If you understand my message, i congratulate you ! Smile

So can you say that in good english , AND IN FRENCH ? :p
brokenadvice
If you are using Firefox, you can use the English dictionary when you are typing in English. Right click on a underlined word, and then go to languages and then add dictionaries (in French of course). This will only change spelling, not grammar.
Atchoum
Thank you guys!
PatTheGreat42
Silly French.
_AVG_
There are a couple of French forums. Why dom't you try posting there? It'll be easier.
snowynight
I learned french when in university.
I think the vocabulary and grammar are somehow easier to understand if you speak english.
and vice versa perhaps?
Gonzalo
I'm from argentina, I speak spanish, I good english also.
Vladalf
I like french, It's pleasant to listen to it on the TV and to listen to a french's english accent.
Vladalf
adri
I have french in school, I HATE french, there are to many exceptions, every time you learn sometime like "l'imparfait" for example, there are exceptions... or when you "l'accord avec le participe passé" with "fait ou laissé + infinitif -> pas d'accord", why can't they just keep everything the same? Confused

Greetz

Adri
shindig
Atchoum wrote:
I am french but i want test English. My navigator firefox make me rage when i speak english. ... not good speak english i want say.
If you understand my message, i congratulate you ! Smile

So can you say that in good english , AND IN FRENCH ? :p

Je suis d'Australie mais j'aime bien la chance de parle francais. Je n'ai pas de probleme avex Firefox quand je parle francais, mais comme toi je ne suis pas courrant ...au cause de vocabulaire, grammaire et les accents qui n'est pas accessible ici sur mon ordinateur qui est vachement anglophone.

Donc si vous me comprenez en francais, felicitations a vous.

Pour amerliorer votre anglais, une traduction de votre message:
Quote:

I am French but I want to test my English. My firefox broswer is frustrating to use when speaking English. It isn't good for speaking English.

If you can understand my post, I congratulate you!

So can you say that in correct English, and in French? Razz