FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which Mobile do u own?

Which Mobile do u own?
Nokia
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
Sony Ericsson
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
LG
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Samsung
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

cyberbuddy
please punch u views about the mobile phone u r using !!1
brokenadvice
I have a LG VX5200. It was the free phone I got a few years ago with the plan, and it still works great. I am hoping to get a new phone once this one goes bad, but up until that point, I am stuck with this one.
ProfessorY91
A very very VERY old samsung. I hope to replace it with the G1 around thanksgiving.
andredesignz
Why am i nt seeing a Motorola i the poll selection ? Crying or Very sad
Chris65536
I have a Nokia, mostly for the ringtone. Razz
scotty
Get with the times and add Apple to the list.

iPhone 3G Razz
Peterssidan
I have a Nokia 3310. It's durable and have everything a phone needs so I'm happy with it. Very Happy
fadirocks
i used to have a sanyo hmm it's not on the poll
can you please make more options???? there are more cell phone manufacturers if you want everybody to vote
reb00table
Sony Ericsson K810i Smile I wanted this phone for its photo capabilities, but I've found out it can do more. A very interesting application is TrackID, which records and identifies songs from outside, or from radio streams.
scotty
reb00table wrote:
Sony Ericsson K810i Smile I wanted this phone for its photo capabilities, but I've found out it can do more. A very interesting application is TrackID, which records and identifies songs from outside, or from radio streams.

iPhone can do that. The app is called Shazam or something like that. It actually works even on somewhat obscure tracks.
surdy
I have Sony Ericsson W580i. I took it because :
1) It was avaiable free with 2-yr contract
2) It has a great walkman , awesome sound.

What I hate the most about this phone is its keypad.
1) It has too tiny keys (especially for a person like me with thik fingers.
2) The build quality of the keypad is inferior, looks like keys may break anyday (though the didn't yet)

Otherwise I am a big fan of Nokia phones. My next phone if going to be a Nokia or a Blackberry.
crimson_aria
I used to own a Nokia phone but the moment I tried Sony Ericsson, I switched to it. I've been a Sony Ericsson user since then.
Georgeboy
I'm still using my five year old nokia 3100 and I'm afraid that my battery lifetime is so decreased that I will have to buy another one. But I'm not sure what to buy, more like a smartphone or just a simple mobile again...
Josso
My most recent phone is Samsung, it's served me well and survived quite a lot of mental nights out and general abuse. I had purely Nokia's before that but I think they went downhill a bit, my last two Nokia's died due to software errors... before that: solid as hell, it was only the battery life that killed them.
ciureanuc
"Georgeboy" - I'm still using my five year old nokia 3100 and I'm afraid that my battery lifetime is so decreased that I will have to buy another one. But I'm not sure what to buy, more like a smartphone or just a simple mobile again...

I also have an old Nokia: 3310 bought for around $10 (I guess) in 2004, with a full Vodafone contract (ex-Connex Romania). This year in April, my phone is 5 years old. Made in Hungary, I think is the best phone I ever saw: very easy menu, tough keyboard, loud speaker.
I am not a good consumer-costumer for Nokia... I guess I will keep my phone for another couple of years.

But Nokia, keep in mind that I will always choose your products! Smile

P.S.: I only changed the battery (one time in 4 years!)