FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Back in action

tempdbs
Hi All,

tempdbs, myself back in action after 3 months of gap.... !

I missed a lot all these days...!
Zombie
great to see youre back! unfortunately i wont be here much longer.. im paying 179$ a month for a dedicated server. i no longer need this plan... but chatting on the forums is always fun.
bonestorm74
Welcome back and have a good one!
taytay
still waiting for my account to be reactivated after I slacked off on forum posts here. *tear* Yet welcome back!

Better get your points back up quick. Your right around where I was when Bondings turned me off. It wasn't even a day after I came back to the forums to say i was bringing my points back up too. Sad
airh3ad
Good to hear you again welcome back dude !
redslazers
Zombie wrote:
great to see youre back! unfortunately i wont be here much longer.. im paying 179$ a month for a dedicated server. i no longer need this plan... but chatting on the forums is always fun.

what your leaving just becuase you dont need the hosting?

that shows how loyal you are to frihost, i dont have a hosting plan but i post here everyday
Hogwarts
redslazers wrote:
Zombie wrote:

that shows how loyal you are to frihost, i dont have a hosting plan but i post here everyday

Necro-posts; now there's something that influence my opinion on how mature you are Rolling Eyes
redslazers
Hogwarts wrote:
redslazers wrote:
Zombie wrote:

Necro-posts; now there's something that influence my opinion on how mature you are Rolling Eyes

well, if more people posted on frihost there would be new topics for me to post on, but there isnt so im going into older posts and posting, just so ther si something to post plus it bring old reminicent posts to life, which more pople might comment on etc etc
mOrpheuS
Somehow missed this thread back in the day.

Let me correct that now ... -locked-